Study smarter, not harder!
At any time this year, do the following:
- Use Cornerstone: The Learning Center
- Develop your writing skills with the Writing Center
- Advance library research skills
- Build a healthy body for a healthy mind
Want a personal trainer for your classes? See Cornerstone for the following:
- Cornerstone Hub Study Space
- Academic Peer Mentoring
- Walk-in Help desks for Writing and Physics
- Residential Peer Mentors and Peer Lead Team Learning for Math and Chemistry
- Study, Learning, and Test-Taking Strategies and Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Graduate and Professional School Preparation
- TRiO Scholars Assistance
- Disability Resources
The Writing Center is open to all students, working on any writing at any stage of the writing process.
Your brain is part of your body. Keep it healthy by improving your energy, focus, and life balance with Student Health Services.
See the Student Health Web site or contact them directly at 314-935-6666 for personalized attention to the following:
- Stress management
- Sexual health
Did you know that stress is the #1 health issue affecting academic success for WashU students? Get a handle on stress with Student Health Services.