Are you a fan of Halloween? How about exploring haunted corners of mysterious campus buildings filled with legions of the undead? Great, because it's time again for the annual Trick or Tweet competition!! Do you remember how to play? If not, we have a video to remind you.
1. Follow Arts & Sciences on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
2. On October 30 and 31 (two days this year!), find the ghouls in participating departments—almost all A&S departments have at least one. Don't worry: we made a map so you can plan your route.
3. Snap a selfie with the monsters. (And take some candy too!)
4. Tweet it or post it to A&S and #WUBoo14
5. Each department you visit and picture you send is another chance to win the grand prize: an iPad Mini! (A few other fabulous prizes are up for grabs too.)
Trick or Tweet is open to all WUSTL students, so don't miss out! You’ll be horrified (and/or amused) by the spooky displays our departments have planned for October 30 and 31! Just take a peek at last year's if you don't believe me.
In the meantime, follow us to keep up on A&S news, events, and the occasional bit of Halloween trivia provided by our departments.
Happy (ghost) hunting!